Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I want to

Well, okay I didn't cry but I could've if I wanted to. I having too much fun to even bother. D threw me a Super Sweet 30th at Zip Fusion at the Art's District by Little Tokyo on Sat. It was such a mad dash there b/c I was running late and there was so many things to set up. Thanks to Kgo, things were taken care of and guests started arriving.

I had so much fun that before I knew it, the party was over. We have 50+ friends come by and wish me Happy Bday. There were so many people that I didn't have a chance to really catch up with everyone.

D did a really good job of booking the vendors and handling things when there was a slight glitch. Like how they double booked the room w/ a bachelorette party but resolved it since I have reserved it months in advanced.

Brian the Balloon Artist was a major hit at the party. I've never seen so many adults eager to have an animal balloon made for them. Brian was a real trooper b/c I know people were dying for him to make a bike courtesy of The Wedding Crashers. It would seriously take too long to make. All I got was a flower corsage. Brian didn't have time to make me another balloon. It's ok. Another time.

The candy bar and cupcakes from Dot's was a huge success also. I even saw couple of friends eat 3 minis. I know who you are! j/k. It's ok. You snooze, you lose. That means ya'll gotta head over to Dot's to pick some up. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the candy. There was so much leftover that I gave it to the restaurant staff which they were super excited about.

Thanks to everyone who came out from close and far, far away to come celebrate my big 3-0 into oh hag-dom. I had a blast and seriously, 30 is the new 20 except I got money!









The bumble bee loves my flower.




The Details


A tower of cupcakes Photobooth

The Candy Buffet which was a hit

Brian the Balloon man; Aki spinning 80's music



5 comments:

weezermonkey said...

I ate three minis. Guilty as charged!

Cee said...

It's ok, your bumblebee likes my flower. plus it made mr. monkey less dour.

R said...

3? That's it? You're lucky I wasn't there. ;) So glad you had a good time and sad to have missed it.

wan said...

what a fun looking party! i'm still so sad that we couldn't make it.

Winnie said...

Oops. I didn't know the limit was 3.