Thursday, May 25, 2006

You're cordially invited

Our invites are finally in! I've been waiting for 2 mths for them. We ordered them from Joy's Card when we were in Hong Kong. It was so hard b/c I knew what I wanted but they didn't have it. So Mike helped us design our card. He did a great job. The only thing they messed up on was the front chinese characters of our last names are suppose to be red. We paid xtra money for them to do that. I was really pissed off. I wanted to cry and yell at Mike. But him being in HK, there was nothing really I could do since HK businesses do not beleive in giving refunds. Also, when I looked at the proof, it says nothing whatsoever about the color. sigh....


So I started playing around w/ the front trying to figure out how to add some color. Went to Michael's and scoured their ribbon area. This is what I came up with.


I was really surprised. It's really pretty and authentic. Overall I really love our invites.



The inside is really beautiful. I'm so excited to send these out. Everyone is asking us but I'm not ready yet. It's still too early, I'm 3 months away.

No comments: