Thursday, June 22, 2006

Where have I been???

Ok it's been ages since I've posted so I'm going to recap a months worth of activites and stuff. It's alot


Friday,May 26, 2006

Today kicks off the Memorial 3day wkend and I'm taking half day off to rush down to Torrance to pick up D for knottie Cliffy's wedding down in Newport Beach aboard The Destiny. It started out as a gloomy day and the clouds dispersed to show a clear beautiful blue sky.

Thank goodness b/c they have endured a very dramatic day before their 'big day'. The night before I recieved a phone call from a very emotional Ms. Cliffy. She told me that Mr. Cliffy totalled his car! WTF? OMG. Is he ok? Yes, he's fine, Ms. Cliffy just dropped him off at the hotel where he's staying at since they won't see each other till the ceremony. Mr. Cliffy had fallen asleep at the wheel after hanging out w/ his buddies so late after rehersal dinner. He had lost his tux along w/ his ID during the crash. They had to go back to the crash site to look for his missing items. That's just really scary to know that right before the big day, you don't get much sleep from doing so much stuff.

The next day their wedding went w/o a hitch. The boat was absolutely beautiful. Too bad some people get sea sick very easily. Ms. Cliffy was gorgeous when she walked down the aisle. I nearly wanted to cry. D and I had a lot of fun, the food was fantastic. I got the job of taking poloroids of the guests for the guest book. alot of the guests decided that they liked their photos and kept them! So needless to say, their guest book was kinda empty. I feel pretty bad about that. Here are some photos to lull you over.



No comments: