Tuesday, June 27, 2006

May 19, 2006

I loved the monogram cake toppers w/ the crystals. It's really different from the typical cheesy bride and groom. Everyone has different tastes. But I didn't want to spend over $80 for them for the metal plated one being sold at weddingcuts.com or other sites. I found a vendor who made them from wood, it's just the same, just a lil more elbow grease to decorate. I also ordered the famous 'I DO' letters for our cake table.

I received them today and when I opened up the box, i was brought to tears at how beautiful it came out. Ed did a wonderful job. He was really patient and helpful with helping me figure what designs and size to choose from. He can do anything your heart desires. And he has plenty of samples.


Letters from Ed


The famous 'I DO' letters


knottie Monkees_meow cake


Monogram/letter vendor
Edward Reitler
ereitler@sc.rr.com

No comments: