Friday, May 19, 2006

Back in Feb'06 D, his bro and I went to Hong Kong to vacay and mostly for wedding stuff. We were there from Feb 9 thru 23 and stayed at Mayfair Hotel in Jordan. It was fun and exciting but stressed at the same time.

Purchase majority of things that were on our list but omg I can't believe how relieved we were afterwards. We mostly spent our time at Golden Plaza, a building w/ five floors dedicated to wedding stuff. OMFG





Finally found a dress I like. Seriously the price couldn't be beat! It came w/ a veil, crinoline, alterations, and the dress! How could I say no. Plus I love the train and it's what I really wanted.



me in the dress!!

D decided to get a custom tux made for him and all his GM. This is what they'll basically look like.

They're so handsome.

Also ended up getting these other things...

No comments: