Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wicked


Last night D and I finally got to see the 'thrilling' Wicked at Pantages. We had bought the tickets back in January and in order to get great seats, we had to wait 9 mths. Our seats were awesome that I could see their expressions and not close enough for them to spit on me. [not that they would]

I went there w/o any expectations since there has been so much hype about it. I LOVED IT!

The music and lyrics was so much fun to listen to. Glinda was a riot and Elphaba played a fantastic 'good' witch. Who knew they were the best of friends and like some friendships, they end up liking the same guy. Le sigh.

It told the 'real' story behind the wicked and good witch and how they came about. I want to go see it again.

7 comments:

dapotato said...

let's go!

amber said...

i'd be down to see it again. i'm really glad you had a good time :)

R said...

I still haven't seen this. *sigh* I suck.

Winnie said...

We're trying to get tickets to see it :) Glad to hear the good review.

wan said...

oh man! i was really hoping to get in to see this before the bean came, but obviously that's not gonna happen. :/

bubbie said...

i love wicked too! it's sooooo super good

Jen said...

Love Wicked! Glad you had fun!