Monday, March 10, 2008

The Sandra Veil

Couple months ago, I get an email from Sandra asking about a birdcage veil referred by Joyce Luck. Omg?! Seriously? Since I didn't have a portfolio to show her, I asked her to show me some photos of what she wanted. All I could show her was my veil from the boudoir photos.

photo credit: Unveiled Bridal Designs


We met up in January for her to try on the veil. Plus, I wanted to make sure it fit her and she knew how to care for it and put it on. She loved it! Yay! I made the flower separate from the veil so that she can wear it alone for a different look. I decided to name it after her since it is after all HER veil.


I'm so excited. This is the first print ever. To see more, go to Tuan Ngyuen's blog. I'm still working on several. Thanks to Crissy, my biggest supporter, I'll have some more made soon.

11 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Yay for this unveiling!
Tee hee. :)

dapotato said...

what the monkey said. ;)

Winnie said...

The monkey said it best. All I can add is, "WHEEEEEEEE! :)"

wan said...

so cool! you did a fabulous job :)

Christine Farah Photography said...

I have some exciting news for you. :) You better get to work ASAP for what I have in store!

amber said...

cee, it's so pretty :) such a talented little wifey you are!

mrs. espedido said...

ooooo so pretty. i love it. can i order one to match my wedding dress? it's your cuz from vancouver btw.:)

Tuan Nguyen said...

You did a great job with the veil. The orchid was a nice touch.

MM said...

Oh my gosh! I need a birdcage veil! Do you have a website or anything? Contact me, melissa@melissamcclure.com so I can get a quote from you :)

alyssa said...

I'm obviously a little late, but wow, that veil is beautiful. Looks like you have a burgeoning business on your hands :) Can't wait to see more of your work!

Da Fashionista said...

sooooo purty!!!